Thursday 21 April 2011

New chair!!!! Thank you Aspire!!

I picked up my new chair from Bromakin yesterday! I still have an outstanding amount on account to pay but Rob kindly let me have it so that I can get used to it before my first competition, the National Champs.
Well, it fits like a glove (so well, in fact, that transition may take slightly longer than I envisage) and runs really well. This is me in my miniature version, with Jack using my borrowed one. I'm going to ask Paul if he can borrow it until he gets his own chair. His mum, Louise, put what looked like gardening gloves on him, then bound his hands with tape more normally seen under boxing gloves...
Still, we managed a decent session on the track doing skills and drills which Nikki Emerson talked over with Judith at the Paratriathlon training camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment