Wednesday 23 February 2011

Injury- time out!

A very appropriate book title for this week...I have managed to injure my shoulder this week, plus my wrists are playing up and my thumb won't bear any weight :-(
Dr. J. is worried I have overdone it and ordered two days off this week, so no swim, track or turbo these last few days. I feel slightly bereft, like I'm missing something important, as my work out sessions have taken over my life at the moment. I keep passing the static turbo in the hall and wondering if 15 minutes wouldn't hurt...
Still, on a positive note, I am doing my assignment for my English Literature Degree with the Open University which I had completely lost interest in. Luckily, I have Dragon dictation software to 'type' my essay for me. Shame it doesn't do it all for you...
My son needed taking to his Driving Theory test this morning, which he passed, so it hasn't been all bad. I am also doing a Sport Relief funding bid for Cleethorpes A.C. to get some race chairs, gloves and rollers so we can then offer 'come-and-try-it' sessions and expert coaching. I'd like to ensure there are is wider variety of choice in sport for people with disabilities in Lincolnshire. I'm meeting Heidi at Tesco's cafe before training tomorrow evening to go through all the forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment